We believe in long-term relationships and exceptional outcomes. We have sold to a global network of buyers in and outside the software sector, and we’ve raised money across Europe and the US from private and growth equity, venture capital and debt.
Our Software team is led by Richard Baker. Richard held influential leadership, corporate development and consulting roles at JPMorgan, Monitor and Diageo plc. The success that the Acuity team have created for clients is based on two factors: a deep understanding of the sector, and a mature international network of decision-makers at strategic buyers and investors.
This combination of in-house expertise and extensive network means we can answer important questions:
- How will the market value my business?
- How important is profitability?
- Should I raise capital or sell, what options are really viable, and what’s the right timing?
- Do I have the right revenue model to maximise value?
- How far do we need to go on the SaaS transition journey?
- Are we in the right markets? What adjacent markets do we need to prove ourselves in ahead of a liquidity event?
- Should I be speaking to private equity or venture?
The right partner will have answers to the sector’s big questions, too. Where is the smart money going? Where do SaaS businesses go next? What vertical markets are ripe for further digitisation? What are the key drivers in each sub-sector, and what impact are AI, ML and analytics having?
We’ll share our perspectives and insights as we work together towards the success you deserve.