Acuity Advisors’ Private Equity Practice works with private companies and management teams raising capital from global private equity investors and providing exceptional buy side support to private equity institutions and their portfolio investments on technology transactions.
As a group, the Acuity team has worked on over 100 mid-market and large cap private equity transactions during careers across the technology sector.
With a long history of delivering value for a wide range of clients, our professionals are committed to providing each client with laser focused attention and superior execution.
Acuity Advisor’s Private Equity Practice provides business and investors with considered sector insights, thorough preparation and commercial advice on all aspects of the investment process to enable fulfilment of their funding and liquidity aspirations.
We work with clients on:
- Investment Buy-side
- Portfolio Buy-side (enabling execution of a buy and build strategy)
- Private Equity exits
- Access to a global network of private equity investors focused on technology and digital sectors
- Full buy side support including financial modelling, sector analysis, strategic insight and exit papers
- Debt advisory
How We Can Help
Our processes offer a partner-led approach to every engagement. The ability to understand and articulate value propositions has resulted in an industry-leading success rate for clients. Acuity Advisors guides and supports from the first stages of engagement through to completion.
We have deep sector knowledge across the technology sector including;
- Software & Services
- Telecom and IT Managed Services
- Datacenter & Infrastructure Technology
- Internet of Things
- Internet & Digital Media Technology
- Communication Systems Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Healthcare Technology
- Automotive Technology
Our recent success include:
- Advised LDC on the investment in Phoenix Datacom
- Advised Envitia shareholders on the MBO backed by Maven Capital Partners
- Advised Altitude Partners on the sale of Moortec to Synopsys
- Advised Foresight Group on the investment in Lightning Fibre
- Advised Growth Capital Partners on the investment in CubeLogic
- Advised Root Capital on the sale of Drum Cussac to GardaWorld
- Advised Kallik on the sale to FPE Capital
- Advised Community Fibre on their £50m investment from RPMI and Amber Infrastructure
- Advised Call Flow on their €30m investment round from European investors
- Advised Scottish Equity Partners on the sale of Cyberhawk to Magnesium Capital
- Advised MEI Rigging & Crating on the sale to Dorilton Capital Advisors
- Advised SEB Venture Capital and Industrifonden on the sale of Fältcom to Telia
- Advised Ncam Technologies on the investment from YFM Equity Partners
- Advised Truspeed on their £75m investment from Aviva Investors
- Advised Scottish Equity Partners on the sale of Where Are You Now to lastminute.com
About Acuity Advisors
We know technology and are experts in selling businesses, securing equity investments and raising debt finance. Our partners are senior players: skilled at getting to the heart of a technology business, understanding what will attract buyers and investors, and building long-lasting relationships. We have an unrivalled understanding of the industry’s complexities and personalities – our track record and client feedback are compelling evidence of that. We’re an international firm – most of our deals are cross-border, from offices in London, Munich, Shanghai and Silicon Valley – but we’re grounded in our approach. We move quickly when it’s needed, and we’re around for the long haul when patience is a virtue. We’ve maintained a very high success rate across hundreds of deals while keeping our focus on doing what’s right for our clients. From first meeting to successful exit, we earn the trust that clients and investors put in us. Learn more here.
© 2021 Acuity Advisors Limited
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch