Background and expertise
Dan joined Acuity Advisors as an Associate in 2020, bringing with him 5 years’ M&A and Corporate Finance experience. He has worked with entrepreneurs in a variety of different sectors, with a recent focus on SaaS, data analytics, IT and marketing services.
Prior to joining Acuity, Dan worked for Clearwater International where he worked on sell side, buy side and fundraising projects covering a wide range of businesses across the length of the UK. Dan’s recent transactions include:
- the sale of Mission Labs to Gamma Communications
- the sale of SessionCam to Glassbox Digital
- the majority investment in Jigsaw 24 by Alcuin on behalf of NorthEdge
- the majority investment in and debt raising for Littlefish by LDC and HSBC
- supporting Equistone on its investment in Inspired Thinking Group
- the majority investment in Pallet-Track by TPA Capital
- the majority investment in Prism Medical by Limerston Capital
- supporting Cedar Holdings on its acquisition of Stemcor Group
- the sale of Manthorpe Building Products to LSE-listed Polypipe Limited
- the majority investment in Off-Piste Wines by the Business Growth Fund
Outside of work, Dan is an avid Arsenal fan and enjoys watching cricket and rugby. In his spare time, he can often be found baking in the kitchen and is passionate about working to help end homelessness.
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch