The bandwagon rolls on: why did 2019 see further record levels of Software M&A?
The wall of funding chasing Software deals, coupled with strategic buyers’ insatiable demand for capability in every core area of digital transformation, has driven record levels of M&A and fundraising in 2019.
What is driving the market? Who is and is not buying? Where is pricing? What’s next?
Acuity’s 2019 Software Review focuses on key themes and drivers across M&A and fundraising, summarised in the following sections:
- Key Takeaways – key M&A and fundraising market trends
- Strategic insights and sector themes – market commentary from industry leaders
- Market Map – leading listed industry participants in each subsector
- Deal Trends by subsector – key M&A and funding transactions and insights
- Acquiror trends – buyer and investor statistics including areas of activity and focus
- Valuation analysis – share price and multiple evolution, regression analysis
About Acuity Advisors
We know technology – that’s why we’re the industry’s trusted M&A advisor. Our partners are senior players in tech and M&A: skilled at getting to the heart of a technology business, understanding what will attract buyers, and building long-lasting relationships. We have an unrivalled understanding of the industry’s complexities and personalities – our track record and client feedback are compelling evidence of that. We’re an international firm – most of our deals are cross-border, from offices in London, Munich, Shanghai and Silicon Valley – but we’re grounded in our approach. We move quickly when it’s needed, and we’re around for the long haul when patience is a virtue. We’ve maintained a very high success rate across hundreds of deals while keeping our focus on doing what’s right for our clients. From first meeting to successful exit, we earn the trust that clients and investors put in us.
© 2020 Acuity Advisors Limited
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch