Technology drivers are shaping the future of the datacenter.
H1 2019 has seen a slump in M&A across all of our sub sectors in the datacenter reflecting macro-economic pressures. However, we see emergent and established trends continuing as datacenter technology evolves to support the explosion of growth in data, the way it is collected, processed and analysed.
We anticipate a return of high-profile deals in the next 12-24 months to support strategic growth agendas in network, compute and storage technologies that will shape the services and future of datacenters.
This report focuses on datacenter technology and includes the following:
- Market Insight – key market trends from an M&A perspective
- Deal Activity – detailing fundraising and M&A exits since 2014
- CEO and strategic insight – commentary from top industry players
- Market Map – covering software defined datacenter, infrastructure, hardware and integrated circuits
- Deal Trends by sub-sector – detailing funding and M&A exits since 2014
- Deal Data – detailed data of key transactions in H1 2019
Acuity is an active M&A advisor in the datacenter market having advised on the sale of Allinea to ARM. We would welcome a conversation with you to share our perspective on the datacenter market – please get in touch.