Background and expertise
Michael joined Acuity as an Associate in 2019, and brings 6 years’ TMT investment banking experience specifically focusing on the Deep, Industrial and Communications Technology sub-sectors.
Michael started his career at RBS before joining technology-focused investment banks, Results International, Drake Star Partners and EC M&A where he completed a range of sell-side, buy-side and financing mandates in London and New York.
Michael has TMT sector experience with transactions involving a range of strategic, private equity and venture capital counterparties and has specific capabilities in the Deep, Industrial and Communications Technology sub-sectors.
- AccelerComm (Bloc Ventures and IP Group portfolio company) on its investment from IQ Capital
- APDM Wearable Technologies on its sale to ERT (Astorg and Nordic Capital portfolio company)
- Fotech Solutions (EV Private Equity portfolio company) on its sale to BP
- Gasmet Technologies (Alder portfolio company) on its sale to Nederman
- Capintec on its sale to Mirion Technologies (Charterhouse Capital Partners portfolio company)
- Pulsar Process Measurement on its sale to ONICON (Harbour Group portfolio company)
- Imagine Communications on its investment from Brookfield Private Equity
- Dialogue Communications on its sale to Sinch
- Destiny Telecom (now Apax Partners portfolio company) on its majority sale to Mentha Capital
Michael has a passion for martial arts and is currently training in Muay Thai.
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch