Background and expertise
Michael joined Acuity as an Associate in 2019, bringing 5 years’ TMT M&A and Corporate Finance experience. He has concentrated specifically on the Industrial Technology and Communications subsectors.
Michael started his career at RBS and went on to work at technology-focused investment banks, Results International, Drake Star Partners and EC M&A where he completed a range of sell-side, buy-side and financing mandates.
Michael has experience in the TMT sector, specifically in Industrial Technology and Communications subsectors.
- Pulsar Process Measurement on its sale to ONICON (Harbour Group portfolio company)
- Imagine Communications on its investment from Brookfield
- Dialogue Communications on its sale to Sinch (formerly CLX Communications)
- Destiny Telecom on its majority sale to Mentha Capital
- Michael has a passion for martial arts and is currently training in Muay Thai.
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch