Background and expertise
Michael joined Acuity as an Associate in 2019, and brings 6 years’ TMT M&A and Corporate Finance experience. He has concentrated specifically on the Industrial Technology and Communications subsectors.
Michael started his career at RBS and went on to work at technology-focused investment banks, Results International, Drake Star Partners and EC M&A where he completed a range of sell-side, buy-side and financing mandates.
Michael has experience in the TMT sector, specifically in Industrial Technology and Communications subsectors.
- Fotech Solutions (EV Private Equity portfolio company) on its sale to BP
- Gasmet Technologies (Alder portfolio company) on its sale to Nederman
- Capintec on its sale to Mirion Technologies (Charterhouse Capital Partners portfolio company)
- Pulsar Process Measurement on its sale to ONICON (Harbour Group portfolio company)
- Imagine Communications on its investment from Brookfield Private Equity
- Dialogue Communications on its sale to Sinch (formerly CLX Communications)
- Destiny Telecom (now Apax Partners portfolio company) on its majority sale to Mentha Capital
Michael has a passion for martial arts and is currently training in Muay Thai.
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch