Background and expertise
Michael joined Acuity as an Associate in 2020, bringing with him 6 years of experience across M&A and Management Consulting. He has worked with clients in different sectors, with a focus on software and services.
Prior to joining Acuity, Michael was in the Corporate Finance team at BDO where he worked on sell-side, buy-side and fundraising engagements. Before this, he worked as a Management Consultant at PwC on operational improvement, carve-out due diligence and M&A synergy projects. He has also worked at Robert W. Baird.
Michael has experience in M&A from a lead advisory and due diligence perspective, as well as technology focused operational improvement projects. Recent experience includes:
- Advised Growth Capital Partners and Bidco on investment in CubeLogic
- Helping an AI Speech Recognition company prepare for fundraising
- MBO of GBA backed by Towerbrook Capital Partners
- Cost synergy review for the merger of Arkarius (Sovereign Capital) and Optionis (MML)
- Inflexion Private Equity’s acquisition of CMO Compliance
Having grown up in Luxembourg and the Netherlands, Michael has a passion for travel. He also enjoys skiing and improving his surfing skills.
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch