Background and expertise
Jo joined Acuity in 2015 as a Client Support Executive. Prior to this she gained significant corporate experience working for several entrepreneurs as a senior Executive Assistant within the M&A, private equity and private wealth management sectors.
Jo has supported the Partners across a broad range of sectors. Recent successes include:
- the sale of Creative Chips GmbH to Dialog Semiconductor plc
- the sale of Argon Design to a global semiconductor company
- the sale of Cyberhawk to Magnesium Capital
- the investment by Dorilton Capital into MEI Rigging & Crating
- the sale of Sports Media Holdings (“GiveMeSport”) to Breaking Data Corp
- the strategic review ahead of Lanner’s sale to Royal HaskoningDHV
- the sale of Fält Communications to Telia Company
- the sale of Hitec to TA Associates investee company Mitratech Holdings Inc
In her spare time Jo is an avid traveller, having visited over 50 countries and counting!
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch