Background and expertise
Hazel joined the Acuity team as Client Support Executive in August 2018 and has a strong administrative background having previously worked in a variety of different sectors. Hazel’s experience includes providing high-quality support to senior executives in telecommunications, charity/not-for-profit, commercial property development and construction.
Hazel has supported the Partners on a range of fundraising and M&A transactions. Recent successes include:
- the sale of Moortec Semiconductor to Synopsys Inc
- the investment by Foresight into Lightning Fibre
- the debt raised by Windsor Telecom from ThinCats
- the sale of MEI Wet Processing Systems and Services LLC to Rena Technologies GmbH
- the buyout of Kallik by FPE Capital
- the investment into Community Fibre of £50m
- the investment into Call Flow of €30m
Outside of work hours Hazel enjoys being outdoors and can often be found enjoying country walks and bike rides.
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch