Background and expertise
Throughout his career Brian has gathered a wide range of advisory experience, covering business disposals, MBOs, MBIs, raising debt and equity finance, and providing wider strategic advice.
Brian qualified as a chartered accountant after graduating in Engineering Science at Oxford University. Brian’s engineering background enables him to quickly grasp complex technology and its potential value, and then persuasively articulate this to potential buyers and investors.
Brian has significant experience in Deep Tech, Software, IT Services, Unified Communications and Telematics.
Deeptech client successes
A selection of lighthouse Deeptech client successes include:
- the sale of Moortec to Synopsys
- the sale of ZEISS iTrap to Atlas Copco Group
- the sale of Titan IC to Mellanox Technologies
- the sale of Creative Chips GmbH to Dialog Semiconductor plc
- the sale of Argon Design to Broadcom
- the sale of Capres A/S to KLA Corporation
- the sale of Allinea Software to ARM
Other sector transactions, supported by Brian include:
- The buyout of Kallik by FPE Capital
- The investment into Call Flow of €30m
- The acquisition of CommuniGator by Spotler
- The investment by YFM Equity Partners into Ncam Technologies
Brian is married with a young son and is also a keen climber, ski-tourer and runner.
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch