Background and expertise
Andy has spent the last ten years advising entrepreneurs, shareholders and boards on business sales, acquisitions, equity fund raisings, valuations and strategic reviews. Andy has worked with clients in a number of technology-enabled sectors, including smart infrastructure, the internet of things, M2M communications and clean technology, and has also worked with a number of high growth manufacturing and industrial distribution businesses.
Andy has a particular interest in cross border M&A, has completed deals with North American, European, African and Asian counterparties, and brings to bear on-the-ground emerging markets experience having spent two years working as an M&A advisor in India from 2008 – 2010.
Andy is a prize winning chartered accountant, qualifying in 2004 with KPMG in Leeds, before joining KPMG’s Corporate Finance team in London in 2005. Andy was a Director at KPMG before joining Acuity in July 2015.
• the sale of Argon to a global semiconductor company
• the sale of Cyberhawk to Magnesium Capital
• the investment by Dorilton Capital into MEI Rigging & Crating
• the sale of VNC Automotive to management
• the sale of Sports Media Holdings (“GiveMeSport”) to Breaking Data Corp
• the cross-border sale of ETS Portsmouth to Addtech Energy
• the sale of Mayflex to Sonepar
• the sale of Truestone Asset Management to EQ Investors
• the sale of BGlobal Metering to Energy Assets plc
• the AIM listing of Flowtech Fluidpower plc
• the $1bn acquisition of Talaris by Glory
• the sale of Celotex to Saint Gobain
• the sale of Onstream to Macquarie
• the acquisition of Sixnet by Spectris plc
Andy is a keen runner and also enjoys falling off his surfboard when the opportunity arises.
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch