One of Europe’s most experienced M&A advisors to mid-market Telecoms, Cloud & Managed Services businesses.
We advise mid-market businesses across Europe operating in the Telecoms, Cloud & Managed Services (TCMS) sector on a range of M&A transactions from private equity and debt deals through to strategic exits.
Acuity’s TCMS practice is headed-up by Marcus Allchurch, who has been working on transactions across the sector for 20 years, including a number of years spent in-house leading M&A for the mobile phone giant, EE before it was sold to BT. Marcus is supported by a team of experienced colleagues, including Philip Miller, whose in-house experience was at Interoute, culminating in the sale to GTT.
The team is active across the sector including:
Our recent successes include:
- Mission Labs sold to Gamma
- LDC invested in Phoenix Datacom
- Foresight invested in Lightning Fibre
- Growth capital secured for Windsor Telecom
- Trooli secured funding from CEBF and NatWest
- Community Fibre secured funding from Amber and Railpen
- Hornet Security acquired Spamina
- Truespeed secured funding from Aviva
- Faltcom sold to Telia
- SIPCOM secured funding from Rigby Group
- Sub10 Systems sold to Fastback Networks
What our clients say:
Pete Tomlinson, CEO of Windsor Telecom:
“Successfully completing this funding package marks a significant milestone for Windsor. Working with Acuity made the process straightforward from end-to-end, and their guidance and expertise was invaluable in helping us secure the funds. We’re now looking forward to integrating our first acquisition and continuing on our mission to make technology easy and enjoyable for businesses of all sizes.”
A conversation is never wasted. We’re confident that we can give you all the help you need, but we’ll tell you if we think there’s a better option for you.Get in Touch