Acuity Advisors are an independent corporate finance advisory who specialise in merger acquisitions within the technology sector.
As specialists in merger acquisitions, we provide advice and support on the ownership transfer of technology-enabled businesses and business units. Often we work with advisers of a business well before they are in a position to address merger acquisitions. The areas that we cover are as follows:
- Advice on merger acquisitions strategies
- Really getting to know the business, the financials and the technology
- The creation of detailed marketing material when necessary
- Developing an understanding of your industry which enables us to identify and approach potentially interested parties
- Managing negotiations from initial meetings through to Heads of Terms
- Structuring the deal
- Overseeing and advising through the due diligence process
Assessing merger acquisitions advisors
When you are considering merger acquisitions, the priority is to make sure you are getting the right advice and taking a balanced approach. It’s critical that you assess many advisors to ensure you appoint the one that’s right for you.
There are aspects of merger acquisitions that are common to most deals, but each deal needs a personalised approach. Many advisors struggle to really understand what is unique about you and your business but we believe that the upfront information gathering meetings are absolutely critical.
Cross-border merger acquisitions
Our team has the expertise to identify the widest range of potentially interested parties and we are well-equipped to deal with both UK-focused and cross-border deals. Often, targeting an international list can create an interesting dynamic amongst interested parties and ensures that we find the best growth strategy for the business.
We are here to help