Acuity is a leading European technology M&A advisor focused on M&A and financing situations, with headquarters in London.
Our clients are in semiconductors, 5G, industry 4.0, IoT, AR/VR, Cybersecurity, AI, enterprise software etc. and are based in Europe, the US and Asia. We have worked with over 150 private, public, Private Equity- and Venture Capital-backed technology companies. We have eight partners, 30 employees and have closed 20+ transactions in 2020.
Acuity is known for our technology expertise, M&A experience, ability to build strong rapport with clients and for acting with integrity. Clients value Acuity’s partner-led approach, with a senior team who have a rare and valuable mix of proven corporate finance capability, blue chip operational experience and technical understanding.
Support live M&A transactions. In collaboration with our London-based team, specifically focused on our DeepTech and Semiconductor practice, you will help develop Information Memoranda for clients, conduct industry and company research and support transaction processes.
Originate M&A opportunities. You will assist in identifying and contacting potential Acuity clients through a series of agile outbound campaigns, in collaboration with our marketing team. You will also support sales pitches for new transaction opportunities.
Education: bachelor´s degree in a scientific field (computer science, electrical engineering, etc.) or in finance or economics; international exchanges and previous internship experiences are a plus. We are looking for both graduates and students who have a gap during their studies to commit to an internship.
- Strong quantitative skills; attention to detail; ability to learn quickly, to prioritise and to meet deadlines; initiative and drive / stamina
- Proven interest in the technology sector and investment banking
- Fluency in English; any additional language is a plus
- Strong technical skills, working knowledge of MS Office package
- Previous relevant internship experience is favourable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and work with senior members of the team
- Right to work in the UK
- Commitment for 6-12 months
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- Ability to work from the office in central London
- Start date: Please let us know when you are available from
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (incl. your CV and a cover letter): tell us frankly who you are and why you are enthusiastic about joining Acuity.